Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Announcing Wonky Wednesdays -- A Very Interesting Article!

   I am pleased to announce "Wonky Wednesdays." Starting today I will begin focusing on policy wonk articles and sharing  my thoughts on public policy on Wednesdays.


   This article by Jeffrey Lord at the American Spectator is very fascinating. I found most interesting this line from the article: "The too-cute-by-half cleverness in this current argument over the newest appearance of anti-Semitism as an anchor of Neoliberal philosophy is the use of the term 'neoconservative' as a euphemism for 'Jew.' ": http://spectator.org/archives/2011/08/23/ron-paul-and-the-neoliberal-re


   While is is a long article, I hope you take the time read it to better understand the current Libertarian movement.


God bless and Shalom,
Nili

No comments:

Post a Comment